We offer Full Care,Partial Care and Self Care Boarding, Customized Training Programs and Riding Lessons for all ages and Disciplines that are Tailored to meet your needs. MEET OUR STAFF **Registration forms and Contract required for all services.
Gift Cards Available ! Make gift giving easy ? choose a Rainbow Ridge Farm Gift Card. (Available by phone).
We accept all major Credit Cards for your convenience....
- Leasing vs. Buying A Horse: What are the options? Leasing versus buying a horse is often a quandary especially for families new to horse riding and showing. Many families often want to test the waters to see if their child is really serious about riding and to see what it is like to be responsible for the care and upkeep of a horse. Leasing involves "renting" a horse for a specified time period for a set amount of money.
Not sure if your child will stick with this for several years. Leasing a horse for one to six months provides a great way to test out ownership and experience the joys, costs and hard work that it takes. Many children, especially girls are in love with the idea of having a horse but not necessarily with all of the work and time commitment that it requires. If the child changes their mind, all you have to do is end the lease, rather than pay for its upkeep while you try to sell it. You buy a horse and it is yours with all of the expenses until you can sell it
Leasing makes sense when you want to make sure your child is going to really stick with this. If you buy a horse, then it is yours forever or until you sell it to someone else. Families new to riding want to make sure their child is going to take lessons which means regular trips to the barn. They will have to take care of the horse with all of the responsibilities it entails and stick with it past the first phase of "I want a horse". For many families it provides a safe alternative to purchase and a way to gently enter the horse world.
We offer 1/4 or 1/2 leases (all inclusive no hidden costs)
Call for Information and Options. 215-766-9356
We have wonderful lesson horses available, and sometimes horses that may be leased on a monthly basis. Those people who own their own horses are welcome to bring them. All riders are provided with Safety Helmets. however students are encouraged to bring their own helmet if they have one. Shoes with at least one-half inch heel must be worn, and a waiver of liability must be signed (by a parent or Guardian if the child is a minor ).
We Welcome all levels of skill from beginner to advanced. we will tailor the lessons to meet your needs, we offer lessons with Experienced Instructors for all ages in....
Discounted Block Lesson Packages Available!
1 Hour= $55.00
1/2 Hour= $40.00
Call for Group Lesson Rates 215-766-9356
*Western *English *Dressage *Eventing *Hunt Seat
- *Natural Horsemanship and more.
- ***OUTSIDE TRAINERS/INSTRUCTORS ALLOWED FOR BOARDERS or STUDENTS only after providing a Certificate of Insurance naming Rainbow Ridge Farm as additional insured, signing a liability waiver and paying Rainbow Ridge Farm a $10.00(using boarders horse)or a $15.00(using RRF horse) ring fee for each lesson per student, per session. payable on the day of the lesson.
- Boarding - Full Care,Self Care,Partial Care ONLY
- Full Care:
- Barn provides Stall,Hay,Feed,Shavings,Daily turnout,2 Daily Feedings,holding horse for Blacksmith,Dentist and Veterinarian and Full use of Facilities.You provide Supplements etc.
- $550.00 a month
- Self Care:
- Each owner is responsible for buying their own feed, hay, shavings etc.You are responsible for feeding and turning out/bringing in your horse and cleaning your horses stall daily.. Everyone is responsible for scheduling and meeting the farrier and vet on their own. Everyone is also responsible to keep the Barn neat and clean for everyone?s enjoyment.
- $150.00 Field Board a Month
- $175.00 Stall Board a Month
Prices are tailored to meet your needs and will vary call for more details
If you would like to talk to us more about boarding please give us a call
Thank you, RRF